Monday, October 10, 2011

I SEE, I WONDER

As part of our Literacy this morning we looked at a photo from long ago. We spoke about what we could see in the photo and what the photo made us wonder.



I SEE
  • wooden toys
  • a family - mum, dad, boy, girl and a baby
  • dark clothes
  • no smiles
  • long dresses and pants
I WONDER
  • Do they have a radio?
  • How old is this photo??
  • How old are the people?
  • What jobs do they have?
  • Do the children go to school?
  • Why weren't they smiling?
  • How rich is the family?
  • What is it like outside this room?
  • Is their house big or small?
  • What would the photo look like in colour?
During our Time Traveller inquiry we will attempt to find out the answers to some of our wonderings.

3 comments:

Beth Cregan said...

Great idea! Love it. I also love the wonderings...

Anonymous said...

Hi Junior D,
What year did they invent ink pens?
Connor

Anonymous said...

To JD I loved the I wonder list we made together from kitty

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog - we love comments!