Thursday, December 6, 2012

Preps Taking Action

This term we have been finding out about recycling, reducing and reusing rubbish. As part of our action to reduce rubbish we went on a walk around our local streets and discovered that there is quite a bit of litter on the streets. We decided as part of our action to create a flyer to deliver to the houses in our street to encourage them to pick up the rubbish that they see. We are hoping that this will reduce the rubbish around our school. Today we went for a walk to deliver our flyers. Preps Taking Action on PhotoPeach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it
;) I will revisit once again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to
guide other people.

Feel free to surf to my blog post :: ideas of business to start

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog - we love comments!